Saturday 7 May 2011

What Is Graphic Design For? (Products/Outcome)

Products/Outcomes that interest me:

- Poster



It seems a cheap way out, posters, but, I love to take interesting Graphic Design and put it up on my walls... this is the kind of thing I would have on my wall, well, maybe not as I would have to cut the square out and straighten it up! Simple but hugely effective.


- Ident/Motion Graphics




SBS One motion graphic. I love the background texture, it works well with the hand drawn illustration style. I also like the 2D images working on a three dimensional basis, presuming with the use of cameras?

- Logo



How cool is this? Great use of different heights of the i's but you can still clearly see what it says. This was designed in 1980.


This LG logo is said to have the pacman logo hidden in it! It's true but is it intentional? The L and G work really well. It even works as a face the right way up too. Simple colours and shapes, but innovative.




I love how the H has two wine glasses hidden in it, a clever and innovative device. Again, very simple logo design, and classy.

- Business Card



Wow. Very different, a great way to illustrate a persons interests and capabilities. I love the simple use of one colour in the corner too.

No comments:

Post a Comment