Friday 25 November 2011

Why Do I Want To Do This Brief (4)

Ten reasons which made the brief appealing: (*what I will get out of this)

- Incorporated motion.
* Build knowledge of design for motion.
* Gain confidence in After Effects.
* Get more practice at storyboards.
* Potential for work for showreel.
* Something I enjoy.

- Target audience is new to me.
* Chance to learn about a new target audience.
* Gives a wider range as to who I can design for.
* Makes the brief more challenging.

- Branding, identity and promotion is my rationale and the type of brief.
* This is what I set out to do in rationale so it will be representative of who I am in my portfolio.
* Better understanding of branding.
* More practice at generating ideas for logos.

- Subject matter is interesting: television.
* Represents the path I want to go down after uni.
* Make the brief engaging to me even more (as its something I have an interest in).
* Give me a better understanding of the television industry.

- It gives the chance to completely exploit the deliverables.
* Creating new ideas and attempting to think outside the box.
* More interesting submission.

- There is the chance of a work placement at 4Creative.
* Something I have wanted to do for a long time.
* Good placement to have under my belt.
* It is a company I have a genuine interest in.
* May help towards a permanent job.

- Tone of voice appealed to me: challenging and mischievous.
* Not the usual tone of voice I design for.
* Gives the opportunity for some 'fun'.

- It is different from my other briefs.
* It adds a bit of variation to my existing work.

- It is the kind of brief I would like to work on in future.
* Gives me insight to how I want to work in future.

- The brief is fairly open, there is enough scope to exploit creative potential.
* Allows me to experiment with different ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment