Monday 17 January 2011

Top Ten... Female Icons Research

Now I have decided the subject matter for my title sequence and ident, I need to become an expert in my 'field'. I will look into a number of female icons, I don't necessarily need a top ten as it is only the beginning and promo clips that I am producing. However, it will help for me to narrow down to a select few...

Females considered as icons:

- Marilyn Monroe.

- Audrey Hepburn.

- Princess Diana.

- Cheryl Cole.

- Bettie Page.

- Jayne Mansfield.

- Elizabeth Taylor.

- Angelina Jolie.

- Beyonce Knowles.

- Paris Hilton.

- Victoria Beckham.

- Colleen Rooney.





What icons are famous for? (Based on the previous list)

- Beauty.

- Charisma.

- Social skills.

- Passion for what they do.

- How successful they are.

- What they do to help/empower fans/followers.

1 comment:

  1. florence nightingale??? a classic female icon i think you could add to your list

    ReplyDelete