Wednesday 20 October 2010

Feedback from Peers...

After representing where I have got up to these were some of the suggestions made by peers that I had got written down:

- Include some kind of web element... I agree with this as at the minute the shops are extremely exclusive, and including a website means the target audience can be opened up much further.

- Look book... This would be a great idea to show off stocks and styles.

- Mock up the shop... This would be incredibly time consuming but a great idea.

- Using a coat hanger as a form of packaging... Hmm not sure, although if I had time to experiment with wire bending etc. it could work well.

- Clear packaging - to promote the contents... Interesting idea, but would need to include some kind of logo.

- For each era have an idol from that time as the 'face' of the shop... Great idea, I think this would be really interesting to work with.

- Transparent bag - with 'face' on which can be held against person's shoulders to morph on to body... Interesting idea, not sure I want to use plastic bags, due to the cheap and nasty connotation it makes me think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment