Friday 13 May 2011

What Is Graphic Design For? (Audience/Context)

Audiences/Contexts that interest me:

- Drinkers
- Music fans
- Clever health campaigns
- Virals

MUSIC FANS:


I love the colours and textures used within this ad. It shouts summer and sun to me which is what its all about, partying in the summer for a weekend. The disjointed type works well against the textured background.

DRINKERS:


The purity of the Smirnoff adverts attracts my interest. I know that is what it is trying to portray, but the adverts are so clear and clean cut, whereas the Southern Comfort ads can be rather hectic and chaotic. Alcohol advertising is a really interesting path for me, as a member of their target audience I think it is all the more appealing. And after working on the Glayva campaign, I appreciate it so much more.

CLEVER HEALTH CAMPAIGNS:


Clever advertising

VIRALS:




No comments:

Post a Comment